TALKING ABOUT FAMILY
1. How many __ do you have?
2. She is __ child.
3. She is the oldest of four __ .
4. My sister's daughter is my __ .
5. Jane doesn't like her __ , who married her daughter last year.
6. John was excited when his daughter said she was pregnant. He always wanted a __.
7. Julie always got on well with Ruth, her __ . She knew her father was happy again.
8. In addition, Julie was happy to have a new __ , Ruth's daughter from a previous marriage.
9. Lucy is a __ . Many of her daughter's school friends also only live with one parent.
10. Their family is __ . They all get on well with each other.
11. You can see a family __ between David and Daniel.
12. She wants to __ a family as soon as possible.
13. He has an unusual __ .
14. She is __ from her family. She hasn't spoken to them in years.
15. Her father __ without a penny.