lunes, 12 de mayo de 2014

Expressions when you are angry

Expressions:

1. I don't believe it!
2. What a pain!
3. It's driving me up the wall.
4. I've had it up to here with...
5. I've had all I can take of...
6. It really gets on my nerves.
7. I'm sick and tired of...
8. I'm fed up with it.
9. I could really do without it.
10. Is it possible?

How To Use These Phrases:

Phrases 1 and 2 are used immdeiately after something has made you angry.

Use phrases 3, 4 and 5 about a situation or a series of repeated actions that make you angry.

Phrase 6 is used about something that slowly makes you angry over a long time.

Use phrases 7 and 8 about something annoying that has continued for a long time.

Phrase 9 is often used when we have several pieces of bad luck and then one more bad thing happens.

Use phrase 10 to show disbelief that something so bad has happened or that one more bad thing has happened after several others.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario